An anaerobic incubator providing for a consistently anaerobic and constant-temperature environment within an incubation jar for culture of root canal contents.
An anaerobic incubator providing for a consistently anaerobic and constant-temperature environment within an incubation jar for culture of root canal contents which comprises an incubator body, an open-top incubation jar disposed in said incubator body and comprising an outer cylindrical casing made of aluminum and, as fitted intimately therein, an inner cylindrical casing made of stainless steel, a planar heater disposed in intimate contact with the exterior surface of said outer cylindrical casing, and a temperature sensor mounted in the wall of said outer cylindrical casing. The anaerobic incubator of the invention does not require a time-consuming procedure particularly for changing water, is free from aging of heater and temperature sensor performances, and provides for improved responsiveness and controllability of the incubation jar.
● This workstation integrates CO2 , Constant temperature and humidity, anaerobic incubator whole.
● Can operate as an anaerobic or micro-oxygen chamber (oxygen concentration: 0-10%).
● Fully automatic humidity control system to avoid drying of the Petri dishes.
● Sample transfer: can transfer 40 pcs of 90mm plates at a time, single dish transfer device is optional.
● Available with automatic sleeve gassing system operated by foot-switch, so you can control vacuum and Nitrogen gas filling efficiently.
● Equipped with standard external vacuum pump.
● Using high-efficiency palladium catalyst to keep the oxygen concentration less than 0.1% without frequent activation.
● UV lamp for sterilization.
● Full-automatic control for gas replacement path, with positive pressure and negative pressure protection.
● Can perform CO2 , humidity and temperature control.
● Unique oil bottle type pressure relief design, protects internal positive pressure and prevents air leakage.
● With a number of low pressure, over temperature protection devices.
● The whole front cover can be lifted off for placing large instruments or thorough cleaning.
● Equipped with standard power socket.
● Touch screen directly displays the oxygen percentage of the operating room, easy for observation.
● Latex gloves for comfortable and flexible operation.
● Bare-hand operating system is optional. Ensure comfortable operation with no skin allergies.
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill in the form below and we will reply you as soon as possible.