An anaerobic incubator providing for a consistently anaerobic and constant-temperature environment within an incubation jar for culture of root canal contents which comprises an incubator body, an open-top incubation jar disposed in said incubator body and comprising an outer cylindrical casing made of aluminum and, as fitted intimately therein, an inner cylindrical casing made of stainless steel, a planar heater disposed in intimate contact with the exterior surface of said outer cylindrical casing, and a temperature sensor mounted in the wall of said outer cylindrical casing. The anaerobic incubator of the invention does not require a time-consuming procedure particularly for changing water, is free from aging of heater and temperature sensor performances, and provides for improved responsiveness and controllability of the incubation jar.
● This workstation integrates CO2 , Constant temperature and humidity, anaerobic incubator whole.
● Can operate as an anaerobic or micro-oxygen chamber (oxygen concentration: 0-10%).
● Fully automatic humidity control system to avoid drying of the Petri dishes.
● Sample transfer: can transfer 40 pcs of 90mm plates at a time, single dish transfer device is optional.
● Available with automatic sleeve gassing system operated by foot-switch, so you can control vacuum and Nitrogen gas filling efficiently.
● Equipped with standard external vacuum pump.
● Using high-efficiency palladium catalyst to keep the oxygen concentration less than 0.1% without frequent activation.
● UV lamp for sterilization.
● Full-automatic control for gas replacement path, with positive pressure and negative pressure protection.
● Can perform CO2 , humidity and temperature control.
● Unique oil bottle type pressure relief design, protects internal positive pressure and prevents air leakage.
● With a number of low pressure, over temperature protection devices.
● The whole front cover can be lifted off for placing large instruments or thorough cleaning.
● Equipped with standard power socket.
● Touch screen directly displays the oxygen percentage of the operating room, easy for observation.
● Latex gloves for comfortable and flexible operation.
● Bare-hand operating system is optional. Ensure comfortable operation with no skin allergies.